Scheduled training courses
We have provided training for analytical scientists worldwide for over 25 years, with delegates attending from a diverse range of sectors, including chemical manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, utility services and environmental and food analysis.
We deliver a scheduled programme of courses both online and at our site in Teddington, south west London. Click on the individual courses in the list below to view current course dates. We can also deliver these courses to groups from individual organisations, either online or onsite - contact us to discuss options.
- Method validation
- Evaluating measurement uncertainty for chemical testing laboratories
- Statistics for analytical scientists
- Further statistical tools for analytical scientists
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17025 – requirements for testing laboratories
- Using Excel spreadsheets for data analysis in testing laboratories
- Introduction to method validation for biologists
- Using proficiency testing in the analytical laboratory
- Laboratory management –ISO/IEC 17025
- Laboratory internal audit - ISO/IEC 17025
Why attend one of our courses?
Increasing regulatory and accreditation requirements have resulted in greater emphasis on method validation, evaluating measurement uncertainty and establishing the traceability of results. Our team of trainers will help you meet current quality standards by providing:
- Courses written and delivered by expert analytical scientists ensuring up-to-date information on current accreditation and regulatory issues;
- Training on quality assurance best practice for all laboratory personnel, whether working at the bench or in management;
- A focus on application rather than theory;
- Comprehensive course packs; a vital reference source;
- Opportunities to practice through Excel-based workshop sessions.
Collaboration with UKAS
We have agreed a reciprocal programme of training with UKAS to extend both organisations’ range of training courses. As part of this agreement, UKAS courses on laboratory management and laboratory internal audit can be booked through LGC.